Customer Service Team Leader
Royale Limousines is seeking a highly motivated Customer Service Team Leader with a passion for creating memorable experiences for our domestic and international clientele.
Candidates MUST possess the following prior to applying:
Australian Permanent Residency or Citizenship (NO sponsorship)
Who we are
Founded in 1989, Royale Limousines has grown to be the largest privately owned luxury fleet company in Australia. Since then, we have been helping thousands of customers reach their destination. We specialise in airport and city transfers, roadshows, conferences and events, private tours and concierge service for VIPs.
We focus on integrity, excellence and professionalism. We invest in long-term relationships with our employees, partners, clients and customers; therefore, the Customer Service Team Leader is expected to provide outstanding customer service, inspire Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) and must work quickly to satisfy our customer’s needs.
Who we are looking for
Under the leadership and guidance of the Accounts, Operations and Brand Experience Manager, the Customer Service Team Leader will be creating an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture. He/She will also be in charge of:
Training new CSR staff
Assisting management duties and performing day to day operations
Monitoring and motivating the CSR team
Discovering and recommending training needs
Providing exceptional and personalised customer service
Be devoted to our customers by providing the highest possible standards in all areas of customers journey
Complaints handling – includes investigation, resolution, response to client
Quoting for special events or off-contract requests
Other duties as assigned
Who you are
You have an excellent attention to detail. Due to the nature of our business, this is vital
You are positive enthusiastic, passionate and outgoing
You are someone who is motivated to continuously improve personal performance
A natural problem-solver, who is also intuitively analytical and creative
Your delivery-focus is always on the most memorable customer experience
You get things done by engaging in high level teamwork and flexing your interpersonal skills
You are an expert communicator, with the special ability to build strong business relationships beyond your immediate team
You are passionate about the service industry
You understand the value of being proactive and solution-oriented
Flexible to work early mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
Preferred but not essential
- Experience working in a luxury or client-centric environment or you have a history involving customer service roles that has dealt with a diverse and elevated clientele
To apply for this position, please fill out the form below
Founded in 1989, Royale Limousines has become Australia’s number one luxury limousine & Chauffeur Company specialising in city, casino and airport transfers 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Royale Limousines has a culture of excellence. As we continue to grow, you will join a professional team of chauffeurs who operate out of The Star Group properties in both Queensland and New South Wales respectively.
To apply for this role, you must:
- Be well presented at all times
- Provide excellent customer service to our clients
- Have attention to detail to go up and beyond client expectations
- Be fluent in English and possess excellent communication skills
- Display exceptional organisational and great management skills
- MUST have excellent knowledge of the CBD and the surrounding suburbs
- MUST be flexible with working hours (e.g. late shifts, weekend and public holiday’s)
It is also essential that you meet the below requirements:
- Valid ABN (Registered for GST)
- Current Drivers Licence
- Current Driver history report
- Current Driving Authority (in the respective state)
- Smart phone and Tablet (capable of receiving emails and viewing web)
- Own a fitted black or navy suit and white shirts
As Australia’s most prestigious hire car company, all chauffeurs are required to undergo a series of mandatory trainings prior to commencing work for Chauffeurs Australia.
The following would be considered advantageous but not essential:
- Previously worked in customer service role
- Background in the transport industry, primarily hire car or taxi
- MR/HR licence
If you tick all of the essential boxes, we want to hear from you! Please complete the form below and attach your resume for review.
Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.